Spiritual Principles and Practices
Time & Location
About the Event
Spiritual Principles and Practices is one of Centers for Spiritual Living’s new ‘essential’ courses. It’s great for New Thought newcomers and invaluable for the experienced student who wants to refresh their knowing and spiritual practices.
“The greatest gift Life could have made to me, is me. I am a spontaneous, self-choosing centre in Life, in the great drama of being the great joy of becoming, the certainty of expansion. I could not ask for more and more could not have been given.”
— Ernest Holmes, This Thing Called You
Understand and apply foundational Science of Mind philosophy, principles and practices, including all of the basic concepts.
Time: Five Monday evenings starting March 1, 2021 from 6pm to 8pm
Online: Zoom (details provided on registration)
Investment: $170 includes a $45 certificate registration fee that goes directly to Centers for Spiritual Living (this is an accredited CSL course)
Instructors: Dr. Deborah Gordon and Derek Hinchliffe, RScP
Teachers’ Assistant: Jade Harms, RScP
Required text for this course: This Thing Called You by Ernest Holmes
Living the best possible life takes practice, practice, practice. Discover proven practices that bring spiritual principle into action allowing you to manifest a desired goal or intention. Through this course, which offers spiritual practices and their methods that you can begin using NOW, you will begin to see results and changes in your life. Spiritual Principles and Practices includes five sessions:
Session 1: Principles, Practices, and Methods
Session 2: Personal Goal and Practice of Methods
Session 3: Practicing the Presence and Self Awareness
Session 4: Practicing Compassion and Gratitude
Session 5: Plan and Present
- Define Principles, Practices and Methods as used in the Science of Mind.
- Determine the relationship between Principles and Practices.
- Determine the relationship between Practices and Methods.
- Practice various methods.
- Identify a Personal Goal.
- Relate personal goal to Science of Mind Principle and Practice.
- Apply four practices utilizing methods that support the desired goal: Self-Awareness. Practicing the Presence, Compassion, and Gratitude.
- Create and present a plan to incorporate Spiritual Practices and Methods into everyday activities using defined methods.
- Present a visual of your Goal in its manifested state.
2 hoursSession 1: Principles, Practices and Methods
2 hoursSession 2: Personal Goal and Practice of Methods