Thu, Mar 30|
This is an accredited class.
Time & Location
Mar 30, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. PDT
About the event
In this accredited class, you will learn how our thoughts influence the way we see the world and our experience of it. This class helps create greater self awareness as well as inspire you to live the life you want to live.
In this class you will:
- define the Law of Mental Equivalents;
- relate the Law of Mental Equivalents to the Creative Process;
- identify what you “want more of” and “less of” in your life;
- set an intention to move more clearly into what you “want more of” in your life;
- determine your willingness to take the leap into a state of true potential;
- evaluate obstacles and blocks getting in the way of an expanded mental equivalent;
- use a case study to compare and contrast the demonstrations of four individuals who worked with a practitioner;
- examine other methods that can be used to create an expanded mental equivalent;
- develop a plan to continue to focus on the expansion of the mental equivalent; and
- present and commit to your plan.
Rev. Karin Wilson has been teaching Science of Mind to students around the world since 2008. She is a keen scholar of Ernest Holmes, as well as Ralph Waldo Emerson, and approaches her work with a balance of both Eastern and Western spiritual knowledge.
This accredited class comes with a student workbook, as well as a textbook which will be delivered to you in a PDF format.
When: Thursdays, 7-9pm, from March 30 to April 27, 2023
Where: Zoom (link will be provided later)
Who: Facilitated by Rev. Karin Wilson
Investment: $165 (please pay through the orange donate button at the top right of any page on our website, or visit the Donate page for more options)