Sun, Mar 13|
Rotary Centre for the Arts
In-Person Sunday Celebration
Remember: Clocks go forward this weekend! We are excited to be together again for an in-person service at the Mary Irwin Theatre in the Rotary Centre for the Arts! Please RSVP.
Time & Location
Mar 13, 10:30 a.m. PDT
Rotary Centre for the Arts, 421 Cawston Ave, Kelowna, BC V1Y 6Z1
About the Event
“In my end is my beginning.” — T.S. Eliot
Honourable closure and conscious completions are mindful ways of tending to whatever is ending in our lives so we can live better in the present moment and not lose precious energy to unfinished business from our past. When we complete one thing with awareness and gratitude, we’re freed to move into our next new beginning with a clean fresh energy.
Here are the safety protocols and things you need to know about attending our in-person service.
- Each individual must RSVP by March 13. (Couples and families must register separately as individuals. We are allowed a total of 163 people in the 326-seat theatre.)
- Bring your vaccination card. (The RCA currently requires that all attendees show their BC Vaccine Card to enter the Mary Irwin Theatre.)
- Wear a mask at all times. (Only presenters/musicians may remove masks while on stage; all of the Sunday Six are fully vaccinated.)
- Practice social distancing
- Refrain from hugging others
- Please stay home and watch the livestream if you are feeling unwell
At the venue (Rotary Centre for the Arts, 421 Cawston Ave, Kelowna, BC V1Y 6Z1):
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- There are 2 parkades nearby: Library Plaza Parkade at 1360 Ellis Street and Prospera Place Impark at 1223 Water Street
After the service, you can find all talks on our YouTube channel.